返回列表 发帖

To the Director

I don't know how can i call you. Here i want to tell you something about the website.
As a hack site. i think you must do well in your security
But open you webpages. Like this page. you already input our user name and password and open the source of this webpage the other one can see my password clear. it is dangerous. You should hide my password. not put in the source of the web.
I think you should improved it. And also in this website. i think most of the information of the technology is useless or copy from the other websites. it is not good. OK
At last thank you for reading this message.

To the Director

What do you mean by saying"you already input our user name and password and open the source of this webpage the other one can see my password clear"?
Where is your password?
And i want to declear my words:most of the information of the technology is useful and not from the other websites!

To the Director

下面引用由en08024052004/02/25 04:50pm 发表的内容:
I don't know how can i call you. Here i want to tell you something about the website.
As a hack site. i think you must do well in your security
But open you webpages. Like this page. you already i ...
Are  you  chinese?
Why say english?
If you are not chinese,i can give you some words"go back!!!"

To the Director

You now is to have what motion ah?
Have what not happy affair say me.Please to take the motion stands go to?
Good?

To the Director

[这个贴子最后由黑色海岸线在 2004/02/27 11:52pm 第 1 次编辑]

Without everybody's suggestion, there is no our progress
If has not spread , there is no popularization of technology  
No matter you in reason any say the words above, I would express thanks, and welcome you to come over our station many times.
Hope that we progress together
What that you say no matter at grammar or I know technically, make clear and order, OK? Thanks  

To the Director

i am  a Chinese. But now i am not in China and i cannot type Chinese characters use the computer i used now. I don't want to use another software because i didn't use it usually.
The meaning of " you already input the user name and the password" is like this webpage. It you want to reply to me. you don't need to enter you name and the password. The website already input it for you. Is it right. And open the source code. although the password is appears as the dots. but in the souce code you can see it clear. That's the problem.

To the Director

呵呵~~~~~~!!
楼主考 谁   英文呀 !!!!!
我最烦  种人!!!!!!

To the Director

我英语不好,但我也想说出自己的想法,希望没有表达错误……——>
if you on front of the computer,who can see your souce code?

To the Director

LBHIDDEN[0]LBHIDDEN楼主不是指这个问题吧?……脱机浏览效果如下(密码我屏蔽了):

To the Director

没有加密协议的论坛都这个样,为的 是 给大家方便,LB系列的漏洞太多了 ,在于加密方面确实做的 不好!
thanks for you messages
we will find out how to select it quickly
thank you

返回列表 回复 发帖